Now I'm home, it's time to start trying to get a job, but I'm finding it terrifying. I want to get a job, or get some work experience, but I'm totally afraid of making myself look like a complete n00b, and making a complete fool of myself. I'm finding this is hindering me at the first step and I keep putting off phoning people. I need to get this sorted and actually take this first step.
On the other hand, I'm finding myself being very complacent when it comes to whether these people actually want me to work with them, for example, I found a job working as a graduate theatre technician, and already I'm convincing myself that I will have already got the job, and I don't know whether this is just confidence in what I know I can do, or if it's something that I need to stop, in order to move forward with my learning.
A blog about what I do creatively, in every aspect. Manifesto's for theatre, ideas for shows and reviews of what I do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment